Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I am taking a loss here now. I realllllly need to sell this to take care of problems. I am asking 1700 OBO. This is a full size 88 Jimmy. Has the 350 with throttle body. 208 transfer case. Auto tranny. 33s on 15'' rims. Body is in good shape. I have been driving it everyday since I had bought it. Except this last week due to it needs gas and my other vehicle has gas. other than a low tank of fuel it runs great. My number is 208-832-2217 or 208-283-6164. Feel free to call and ask questions.
I can send pics if anyone wants. Just let me know. Who ever gets this can brag about what a steal it was. I got alittle over 2000 invested into it. Also it doesnt pee in the driveway like my other vehicle. Ask for Russ... Or wife Crystal. she knows the price but really doesnt know any specs.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I suggest putting it in the Statesman, and maybe the American Classifieds as well. You're only reaching a thousand or so broke wheelers on this forum. With the other avenues you are reaching tens of thousands of people. This will greatly increase your exposure and opportunity for a sale.

Good luck, I'm personally tempted, but I know my wife wouldn't like it. Something about already having five vehicles of my own with only two running, some people just have no appreciation for classics.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts