Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am planning on changing out axles to 3/4 ton ford axles:drive: I would like to trade or partial trade fairly new Black spoke wheels (one may be bent will get it checked) and 33-12.50-15 Baja Claws approx 75% left for wheels and tires to fit ford 8 lug, would like 35" I will post pictures as soon as I can.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am kind of suprised by the responce of nthis thread. LOL Here are some pics of tires and wheels. The wheel that I thought was bent, was definetly bent, I picked up a used one on satarday.

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know were the hell that pic came from:darn: :darn: , but here is me and my kids at hogo zoo. I tried to edit it but am to:lame:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Screw it I just don't have time to mess with this slow arsed computer. I will try to post pictures at a later time.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
nice rims!!!! lol

I will have some 8 lug rims for sale soon.......

they are steel, 16x10 with 2 inch backspacing. give me about 2 weeks to get them up to idaho and you can take a looksie

·
Registered
875 Posts
I would like to see some pics. I might have a set that I would trade. Look in the for sale section I have a 83 F250 for sale I might be willing to trade the wheels and tires off it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally figured it out, if you make the picture smaller it does't take a hour each. Evan I feal bad about wasting that much time at work.

for sale 010.jpg

for sale 011.jpg

for sale 012.jpg

for sale 013.jpg

tires.jpg

·
Registered
502 Posts
you should be looking for some hummer wheels, since your going 8 lug, near 6.5" backspacing keeps those full width axles looking not full width, mine are 5.5" backspacing.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is kind of the Idea I had, although I had't thought of hummer wheels. on another note, did you sell the bumper brent?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts