·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The registration form is ready!!!!!!!!
http://www.snakeriveroffroaders.com/idaho_4bye.html

Here is link to the download page!!!!!:thumb:
Register early to ensure you get the trails you want!!!!!!:drive: :drive:

Remember all the money taken in by this event goes directly to the Association!!!!!!!!:drive:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
BRONCOMAN:

Do SRO members have to register and pay when we are hosting and working it?
if not, and we want shirts, do we just fill out the shirt part?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup....we pay too Bro........

Remember......it is a donation!!!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
BRONCOMAN:

Do SRO members have to register and pay when we are hosting and working it?
if not, and we want shirts, do we just fill out the shirt part?

Yes sir and Chad was right. There will be food and stuff too, so make sure to come out and socialize, not just host it and work on it. I am trailering out there and cannot wait to shoot the crap with ya AJ. :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I'm looking forward to it. I might be getting a camp spot so I dont have to drive every day.

Was it May 5th for the trail planning? I'll be there. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
gripguru said:
Yes sir and Chad was right. There will be food and stuff too, so make sure to come out and socialize, not just host it and work on it. I am trailering out there and cannot wait to shoot the crap with ya AJ. :beer:
lol... ya sure yer up to that?:beer:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sandman said:
I'm looking forward to it. I might be getting a camp spot so I dont have to drive every day.

Was it May 5th for the trail planning? I'll be there. :thumb:
If you are interested, I would think that a good central location for camping might be Beaver Dick Park. It is only about 5 mins from where the Rock Crawling would be if it is held where I think it will be. Is it out by the Menan Buttes and sand hill? If so, this would be a good place to camp. It is about 10 mins out of Rexburg. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
401 Posts
What trails will each event be using. Could you give us a rundown of where each trail will go each day. Ie. I assume the rock trails will be out by the Menan Buttes and the sand is in St. Anthony. Will there be rock crawling anywhere other than the Buttes? Where are the Trail Rides headed. I'd like to see some different trails so if there is something I haven't been on I would rather sign up for that. Thanks.

Adam

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
AH said:
What trails will each event be using. Could you give us a rundown of where each trail will go each day. Ie. I assume the rock trails will be out by the Menan Buttes and the sand is in St. Anthony. Will there be rock crawling anywhere other than the Buttes? Where are the Trail Rides headed. I'd like to see some different trails so if there is something I haven't been on I would rather sign up for that. Thanks.

Adam

It will be near the buttes and at St. Anthony, there will be two rock trails. You probably haven't been on the tougher one, since we are still planning it. :drive: The trails will be pre-ran on May 5-6th and will be announced at that time. They will both be scenic trails. (See other post on this)
We are trying to keep it close so we can handle it easier. Hope to see everyone there!

Beaver Dick is a great camping spot. Camping may also be allowed at the rock trail area, but no facilities will be available there. :drive: :drive:

·
Registered
102 Posts
We heard the rally turned out to be a blast, applause for a job well done putting it together ladies and gents. Wish we could have made it!

Trailfox

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
brents got a point!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts