Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Stop Here and Introduce Yourself!

3M views 689 replies 344 participants last post by  RDOVERLAND 
#1 ·
Who are you and what do you drive, and post a pic if you can. :thumb:

#2 ·
Ok I'll be first. My name is Jarrod I am the president of the Snake River Offroaders. I drive a 93 Bronco with a solid axle swap sterling 10.25 in the rear and 37" Toyo open country m/t's and other goodies.

#4 ·
Im the other Dougk on the board and also a web wheeler right now at least until I get my heap done this fall. Its a 89 Wrangler ,5.0L EFI Ford, C4 trans and Bronco 20 T-case. The rear axle is a Dana 50 HP and the front is a D44 HP. Im truly finding out that the old saying is very true!!!!!!
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

#5 ·
I'm Sabrina my hubby is TJeremy on the board. We share whistle our Jeep right now till he builds up a another one sometime in the future. :scared: We are members of Idaho Offroad.

#6 · (Edited)
hi

Hi, I am Chad. (hi chad)
my family has a 90 grey ramcharger. it has lovingly been dubbed the heffalump :thumb:

my wifes name is emalee and my kids are hyrum and chiara. (edit: and Annaliesa)
(the kids were very offended that i went to moab without them, as they LOVE to go "crawling"!!!!!

hope to see ya on the trail!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

#7 ·
My name is Josh, and I am not currently a member of any clubs (although I will be looking into joining one when I get back to Idaho). My current off road rig is a 73 CJ5 with stock d30/d44 axles locked, 2.5" lift, 35's, propaned 304 V8 and a crappy 3 speed trans (which I hope to get swapped out in the near future). Here are a couple of pics.

#8 ·
Hi everyone my name is Jason, (Hi Jason)
I have an '81 toyota truggy that is currently undergoing a few modificatons! I am married and my lovely wifes name is heather. Here is a recent pic. Stay tuned for the build!!!!

Attachments

#10 ·
Hi, My Name is Kenny and the judge sent me here because I have this problem. ..... :banghead: :banghead: doh sorrry wrong form. forget I said anything whistle whistle
anyway I drive a jeep it is locked front and rear, coil overs front and rear for a little flex, lots of protection from steve at CBI and on and on and on :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: doah

Attachments

#11 ·
I am Scott, and my wife is Christina. We have three children and we drive a 1972 Ford Bronco. 8) We are members of Snake River Offroaders.

Attachments

#12 ·
My name is Joseph, and my wife is Kerry. We are not currently in any clubs although this may change soon. My trail rig is my daily driver, it's a 72 cj5 with a chevy327 and home-made TBI fuel injection. Lock-rite in the front Dana 30, and a worn out trac-loc in the back 44. I run 4" lift springs, with a shackle reversal up front, and extended shackles in the rear for about 5" of lift. I'm only running 33's cause I'm cheap and to step up to 37's I would want to spend a lot of money on better axles. Right now it has a jeep t-18 tranny and dana 20 T-case, although that will probably be swapped out for a SM465/NP205 combo in the near future.
I also have several Willy's wagons languishing due to insufficient funds (pics of the wagons are in the jeep forum).
I am mostly a web wheeler cause I really don't know where to find any cool trails, which is why I suppose I will have to find a club to join. Anyways I am stoked to find such an active web site so close to home. Seeing all these local rigs hitting the trails definitely gets me excited. Oh yea, my wife drives a 02 nissan frontier (see pics)

Attachments

#13 ·
hello! my name is neal i have a 81 toyota pickup :thumb: but it is not running cuz it decided to catch on fire :firedevi: but its slowly in the works (just bought a house) it runs on 35" mtr's 4.56 gears 4.7 t case gears thanx to "spinach" ez lockers front and rear and home made rock sliders thax to "wildgoose" and no more front pinion agle problems thanx to top line truck stock 22R with aftermarket cam and cold air intake

Attachments

#14 ·
Adam here,
Married to Elise and we have 1 and a half kids. Daughter Aubrey(see left) and a boy named Cannon (I am hoping) but time will tell. Drive a 90 Wrangler with a t-18, atlas 4.3, 1" body lift, 31 mtrs, and Weber carb. Installing a dana 44 in the near future. Then will be finally lifting the darn thing.

Attachments

#15 ·
Hello all, I'm Cory Wells. My wife is Shamane & so far no kids.
We drive a 94 wrangler it's kinda nice but Kenny's is the nicer Jeep, just ask Mike :rotfl: . It has some mods but really I'm too tired and lazy to think of em all. My wife's car is a 97 Cherokee that I'm in the middle of putting a lift together for.
I'm a member of SRO.
And I'm always up for helping to work on someone's rig, just ask :thumb:

Attachments

#16 ·
My name is AJ Johnson (D'oh!) I drive 2 chev pickups and am building a Blazer with a few mods.... :deal: I'm with Tamara, here on the board,and betwixt us, we have 4 kids. Mike, Nick, Hunter, and Sydney. Not a club member, but I'm up for wheeling whenever....as soon as I repair Moab damage anyhow!

Attachments

#17 ·
Hi, my name is Steve, I have a wonderful wife named Angie and a four year old shop foreman named Valarie :thumb: We are members of SRO and TTORA.
We have an '85 4Runner and an '80 toyota p.u. (soon to be a truggy :deal: :mrgreen:) and possibly a fiberglass FJ-40 in the near future (going to think about it over the weekend)

Oh yeah, we also own CBI offroad fab.......

Attachments

#19 ·
Hi my name is Dustin Kaiser.
Im from blackfoot and have a lovely soon to be wife, Erica we don’t have any kids Expt. are 7 week old boxer name daisy
I’m a new member to steep and deep 4wheels. I drive a 97 dodge LAMB with a long arm fab tech lift some long travel shocks, plus some motor mods here and there. And much more to come slowly (just bought a house)
sure it might have a little bling but im not scared. So give me a call if you wana do some wheelen.

IM also employed down at blackfoot Les Schwab so if any one needs anything let me know and all see what I can do for my local wheelers.

Attachments

#20 ·
JoshH said:
Josh.....where are these pics taken at??

My name is Shane, most of you know me already.

Pepper and I own HBRK 4x4 in Boise. I have a wonderful wife Amber, Allusee here on Planet. We have 3 kids, 10yo Miranda and twin 16mth old boys Dillon and Zachary.

I have a comp buggy for my wheelin rig, and Amber has her own Zuk that she wheels.

Pepper has a '71 bronco that we still have to finish (soon), he doesnt post on here much.

Here are some pics..

Amber... 87 zuk, sidekick motor, 8:1 billet Tcase, Toy axles, 4.88's, Detroits,
Hydro assist steering, streched, 35" BFG's...bla, bla...

Shane...'05 Deliverance Chassis, 4.3 vortec, Powerglide, 5:1 atlas, D60's upside down,
5.13's, ARB's, Maxxis Tires, OMF beadlocks, PRP seats, Rock Equipment Air shocks, HBRK's 3link suspension front and rear..

Here is a pic of me and pepper in Moab.

And here is Team HBRK
Todd Young, Shane Yost and Pepper

#21 ·
Hi, My name is Lehi and am a member of Wild West Offroaders. I drive a 1981 Suburban with 1-ton conversion and too much lift with 44's I got a shed full of crap to put on and no time.
1984 Dodge w150 shortbed with 35's -Pretty Truck
1985 K-30 converted into a 1/2 ton with 4.56's and 33's
1971 C-10 with a 14 bolt
1968 C-10 being rebuilt
And whatever else I buy next week....
I will post pics in two weeks when I get home....YES

#23 ·
Hey, my name is Doug Anderson and my co-pilot is Lisa. I grew up in Idaho Falls and moved to the Boise area in '98. I am a member of High Desert Off-Road club. I drive what used to be a 1981 Chevrolet K20 Pickup. I bought it in cherry condition from the original owner 7 years ago. It immediately got a 4" lift and some 35's. It was my daily driver / light wheeler for a long time. Soon the trails got tougher and well, you see what's left! I am most excited about the Detroit locker, hydraulic steering, and insane front driveshaft. I mostly enjoy working on suspension & steering systems. I like to wheel in the rocks for it's technicality and I hate being dirty. When the deals right, I'd love to upgrade to a locked Dana 60 up front with 5:13 gears and 40" tires all around. In the meantime, I'm having as much fun as possible with what I got :thumb:

#24 ·
My name is Kaleb Black....I don't belong to any clubs yet because its all in the works. Currently My significant other is my rigs for now.
First Truck is a 1991 F-250 2wd
3" suspension lift
351w auto
33" tires
going to built into a prerunner

second pic is my custom built 1989 F-250
1989 F-250 std. cab longbox chassis
1989 F-250 ext cab body
shortened bed to keep the 133" wheelbase
EFI 460 with custom rod knock (thanx mtngoat do they always do that? Why yes they do!!!) ASS!! :finger:
4" custom built suspension lift
3" Body lift
5 speed
winch bumper
36x12.50x16.5 swampers

3rd is the skittle...need i say more?
1980 Bronco with 88 frot clip and dash
1974-460 + C6
otherwise stock with 10hp paint job
Hasn't seen action since Meridian Mud drags

Attachments

#25 ·