Planet 4x4 - View Single Post - Stop Here and Introduce Yourself!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 12:46 PM   #12
joescj5
Spotter

My name is Joseph, and my wife is Kerry. We are not currently in any clubs although this may change soon. My trail rig is my daily driver, it's a 72 cj5 with a chevy327 and home-made TBI fuel injection. Lock-rite in the front Dana 30, and a worn out trac-loc in the back 44. I run 4" lift springs, with a shackle reversal up front, and extended shackles in the rear for about 5" of lift. I'm only running 33's cause I'm cheap and to step up to 37's I would want to spend a lot of money on better axles. Right now it has a jeep t-18 tranny and dana 20 T-case, although that will probably be swapped out for a SM465/NP205 combo in the near future.
I also have several Willy's wagons languishing due to insufficient funds (pics of the wagons are in the jeep forum).
I am mostly a web wheeler cause I really don't know where to find any cool trails, which is why I suppose I will have to find a club to join. Anyways I am stoked to find such an active web site so close to home. Seeing all these local rigs hitting the trails definitely gets me excited. Oh yea, my wife drives a 02 nissan frontier (see pics)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg im000148a.jpg (76.2 KB, 1244 views)
File Type: jpg im000208a_728.jpg (64.6 KB, 1208 views)
joescj5 is offline   Reply With Quote