3 link front
4 link rear
14" Coilovers
Steering
Bumps
Stretched Tank
Corners
Tube Fenders

Started by removing the gas tank, rear axle and spring hangers. You can see the corners have a 4" - 5" stretch to them.

Figured the general location for rear 4 link frame brackets and tacked them on. They are there, just not too easy to see.

Tacked the truss on the rear a few degrees forward.

Found the general location using the adjustable mock up links I made. The new tank was put in to determine the full amout we could push the axle back.

Axle back out for welding. You can see the coilover brackets on the back of the axle.

Links all TIGed up. Uppers are 1.75" 120 DOM and lowers are 2" 250 DOM. Uppers got a ground notch and single pass. Lowers were ground with a root and outter pass.

The frame got a little treatment to fit the coilovers with a jeep width axle. One of the rear crossmembers was removed and a new one was added. The new one also serves as the sway bar tube. The shock towers go all the way through the frame. They will also be the cage tie in point, which is not done yet.

See less See more
#9 ·
The only issue I have is all this nice work was done on a j**p....

It's a awesome build if you haven't seen it everyone... Seems like everytime I look at it I find something else... The cut on the frame for the coilovers alone keeps
Me going back to look at it...

Nice job Josh.....looking forward to seeing it driving... And maybe even on a trail or two!!!!

(Ya knew I was gonna flick ya sh*t didn't you???)

Keep up the good work!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.