Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

New Moderators, Tech manager and SWAG Manager

15K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ONX 
#1 ·
Just wanted to make you all aware of some recent changed and additions to the help around here. As discussed in the 'Planet4x4 Help' thread, we've added some positions to assist with taking Planet 4x4 to the next level.

We have added a few new Moderators, Tech and SWAG guys and another Recovery Moderator.

I would ask that you all do your best to work with these guys. They are here to help the forum and I will be doing my best to assist them with managing the site. I would really appreciate the help of all the members of Planet 4x4 by doing your best to understand the decisions the Mods make and respect them. In the end, they are trying to make this a better place.

Here are your new Moderators, Tech & SWAG guys and Recovery guys...

Id_Moose

REP--

Lehi

blazinzuk

Custom

Skinny Pedal is the Tech Manager

ONX is the SWAG Manager

RCKSQRL has been added to the Recovery/911 section

There will probably be more changed and additions to our Management Team in the future and I will of course update you all in this thread.

Give these guys a warm welcome and let them know you appreciate their willingness to step up and help create a better community!

:thumb:

See less See more
#7 ·
We're starting from scratch, so it may be a bit. First thing will be Planet4x4 stickers, with Hoodies and T-Shirts after that. Please be patient, we are working on it and I'm hopeful that it won't be too long before we can start distributing Planet SWAG! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.