what vehicle is best

• chevy blazer

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • ford bronco

Votes: 19 44.2%

looking at getting a new vehicle

11K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  twsprouse 
#1 ·
been looking on getting a new vehicle where the rover parts well cost me a arm and a leg. i been looking a chevy blazer the older style or a ford bronco from 1986 or older what is your opinion on what vehicle to get. well be used as a expedition / trail runs/ mild rock crwaling

#4 ·
I ran blazers since high school (20years)! I think they are great. Parts are everywhere and interchangable with the same pickup design. But, keep in mind, fuel mileage! I now run a jeep wrangler, much lighter to tow, and better on fuel. A normal k-5 weighs in around 5500-5700lbs. My jeep with full- size axles and a small block, weighs 4000. A blazer with a bunch of bolt- ons, a Dana 60 and a bunch of crap in the back, will hit 6000 easy. I like them both, just had to lightin' up a little.

#6 ·
look for a 78/79 f.s. bronco. try to shy away from the sissor (ttb) front axle. they r a smooth ride but, they have lots of issues. at least 78/79 broncs u got a soild front dana44 and rear 9" is tough as nails. not only that those 2 years r badass looking to boot. nothing against blazers but, I prefer 79 or older broncos. I now have a 78 bronc and it is killer...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.