Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

cool feul

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  frankenstine 
#1 ·
:beer:finally got the my-t-fi kit. ill be begining the long difficult proccess of installing it soon. and when im done, tech data galore!:thumb:

#3 ·
Keep up the info posts. I want to see how it does for ya.

#14 ·
will post as soon as i start the install. the install process doesent look complicated but it does look tedious and drawn out dont know for sure right now but will post. and the system defenently wont pass the sniffer but not all states are reqired to pass idaho is one of those.

#15 ·
alredy part way through the install. havent run into any trouble yet. still in the teardown process. have all the major parts assemmbled and ready for install. the directions that are included with the kit aree good but miss a few steps but this stuff isnt hard to figure out. so far the only part of the install that seems to be any headache is the re wiring and rerunning the feul lines. the wiring is not that intricate but the directions kinda leave alot of it up to the imagination. will post again when i get further.

#22 ·
the my t fi has been abandoned. tghe directions provided with the kit are in sufficient. i am now a firm believer in going propane. im not saying dont try it out it may work for u although iwas not able to make it work for me. for the money u are spending u might as well go propane + it much easier to install.:darn: ggod luck to htose who do try this kit out:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.